Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Okay...I admit it......

I am a BREAKDANCING freak. My twin brother Keats and I used to have a breakdancing "crew" growing up in Santa Fe, New Mexico. We used to take a piece of congolium (similar to linolium) down to the Santa Fe plaza on the weekends and breakdance in front of the public. It was a total blast and to this day I still have aspirations of getting back into breakdancing....although not sure I have the mobility to do what B-Boy Junior does in the following video. This guy is the best breakdancer I have ever seen, PERIOD!!!!!! Check it out and let me know if that doesn't inspire you to move more and move with more grace, power and motor control!

7 comments:

Erik Blekeberg said...

Junior is crazy good. He also has a gimp leg or something. Probably why he got so good at his upper body movements.

He should totally do a core training DVD. hahaha

Pete said...

Franz, I would love to see video of you kicking it old school on the linoleum!

Boris T said...

Junior is just awesome! I mean really what else is there to say?

But I am with Pete, lets see some old school moves Franz!

Franz Snideman said...

Erik,

I would love to get Junior out to do a seminar at my facility.

Who knows....maybe it will happen

:)

Pete, I'll up some video soon of me busting some moves.....don't laugh to hard though

Franz Snideman said...

Boris,

Video to come soon....

call the press...

Rapid Results Fitness - Betsy Collie said...

Franz,
My background is dance (mnay years of training from age 3 through adulthood) so any form from classical ballet to hip hop and break dancing, I love it!!! Next time in SD let's bring out that congolium!!!!

Aaron Friday said...

You and your brother used to breakdance? I'm impressed. No, I never felt moved to try it, but I'm impressed. That's some excellent coordination.