Monday, November 26, 2007
What am I truly grateful for in my life?
Today I turn 34 years old. As like most birthdays, I like to take time and survey my life, both good and bad, and contemplate. After reading a Timothy Ferris Blog on Gratitude, it got me thinking. Here are things that I am grateful for in my life:
* I am grateful to be alive today....I've made it 34 years so far....many people in the world die way before that.
* I am grateful that I am married to an amazing woman who supports me, loves me and completes me.
* I am grateful that Yoana is Pregnant with our daughter who is due in 6 weeks :)
* I am grateful for my twin brother Keats and his kids, my mother and father, my sister, my friends, family and support system. I realize that I am blessed with amazing people in my life and that the network of people I know has given me tremendous opportunities (which a lot of people do not have).
* I am grateful to be in good health and to be able to teach people healthy practices for my profession.
* I am Grateful for my relationship with Christ and the Peace and hope this relationship gives. It truly is the POWER behind everything I do.
* I am Grateful to live in San Diego, to have a home of our own, and to run a profitable and completely fulfilling business.
* I am Grateful to live in this amazing country where freedom and liberty are cherished. We live in a country where anyone (literally anyone) can come here, work hard, and achieve their dreams.
* I am Grateful for all the amazing knowledge available today as well as my passion for learning and teaching. I love books and I love music!
* Overall I am grateful for the life God has given me!
WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR?????
Barbell Military Press
115 x 3
135 x 1
135 x 1
115 x 3 x 2 sets
135 x 5
185 x 3 x 3 sets
Weighted Pull Ups
28kg x 3 x 3 sets
Sunday: 20/20 snatches 24kg
Took Last week off from weights!!! My lumbar spine, which has felt great, was starting to feel a little weird.......so I didn't want to test it.
Tempo Training at UCSD Track
10 x 100 yard sprints @ 70% intensity
Between sprints we did dips, pull ups, jumping jacks, jumping lunges, shuffles, mountain climbers, and push ups. Great training Session!