Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday workout!

Tomorrow I have a competition in Long Beach. I will compete in the 60 meter dash and enter myself in two different heats. Last night ate way TOO much Braziliian Meat at a local Brazillian Steak House so needed to get in a workout to move the body (kind of a pre-meet tune up).

I decided to take Yoana's 9:30am class and asker her if I could design the class (sounds kind of selfish I know, but needed to do specific exercises to help me for tomorrow).

Here was the class:

1st Circuit
Single Arm Over head dynamic Front Lunge 20kg/8/8 for 3 sets
S/S
DARC Swings 20kg / 20 for 3 sets
S/S
TGU 20kg / 2 for 3 sets

2nd Circuit

Renegade man Maker w/ Single Arm clean 24 kg/ 6 reps for 3 sets
s/s
Windmill 20kg/2 x 3 sets
s/s
70 meter sprint - 80% x 3 sets

And some Agility Ladder moves!

Felt gret, nice sweat! Look forward to tomorrow!

3 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

good luck tomorrow, be fast and light! very impressive circuits too. nice work.

hey on another note you never got the message I asked about wheter dragging tires on the sidewalk marked the sidewalks up.
take care

rif

Franz Snideman said...

Thanks Mark. I actually got up there are realized I mixed up the dates. Driving for 2 hours to find up you ended up goofing on the date is not my idea of spending a fun weeked. A definite sign to me that I need to SLOW down and pay more attention to what I am doing. Hopefully I'll catch the correct Competition next week!

Yes, Dragging the tires does scuff up the sidewalk, although too badly.

Mark Reifkind said...

oops. I wasnt just loggin on to give you crap about posting results!! No worries, more time to recuperate and peak!